About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Donating–BLOOD

17082011399

YES it hurt! But that’s not the whole story.

What happened on this day.. Which was supposedly to be on the 17th of  August! heee~

Went to school for awhile and did some work (damn productive!)

Then met up with Jufri to check some stuff out to buy for his EX-GF (weird huh?)

So we went all around Melbourne to compare prices and check out good stuff.. then came along 5pm for my appointment to donate blood. EEKS!

remembering the first time I donated blood it was NOT good because I did not even fill up half the bag and my whole arm went numb! not good! PAIN~ that will be the word to describe my last donation..

So Jufri accompanied me but he was no help at all.. HAHA ish~ anyway.. I was damn nervous la.. ARGH! sat down and that GIRL had to think she’s all that good.. I told her the last time I donated they couldn’t find my vein and she was like ‘oh its okay.. you should be alright and whatever..’ so I was like hmm okay then.. so she pierced that needle through my skin and nothing went through and she tries to pull it out and push it in and I was like.. YEAP that will definitely leave a scar (thought of it in my head obviously.. I was IN PAIN!)  then she left it there and called the BIG nurse then they pulled out the needle and told me my left arm is ‘no good’ like what the HECK?!

So they said they would like to try my right arm.. I gave it to them and it worked.. woohoo!! and not long after I filled up the bag!! HHEEEEHEEEE~ damn happy.. :D

1708201140017082011401

I like donating blood now.. Cuz after donating I get to eat free food! I stole some cupcakes and went for dinner with Jufri. :) he is awesome!

Couldn’t really remember what happened after.. :) but nevermind..all’s well!

Love, Hannah

17082011405

17082011406

right ARM – the not retarded one!

17082011407

& my left arm.. RETARD? so not! she is a retard! damn it..

PS: the BIG nurse told me that I have a funny vein.. tricks people! haha! (like me! :P )