About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Freedom… (FINALLY!)

*relieved*

I thought IT will never end! N look! Its finally over.. a biG
LARGE heavy darn stone is FINALLY off my back!

I feel so happy..

U should have seen the smiles on everyone's faces… it was so NICE..

I handed the darn paper and started shouting like a mad woman freed from JAIL or something (haha..too much?)

Yea I guess my life has finally come around.. I admit that I had some conflict with most of my family because of IT!!

N its OVER Hannah.. it is FINALLY over…

I have so many things to do!

First.. I wana hang out
(like of course!)

N shopping… (which is called my so called 'wasting money'!)

Not to forget to go to them gym everyday! U shud see me now.. I've gain weight since my parents didn't let me exercise during the JAILING process.. (cruel!)

I still have so much to keep up such as movies.. BLOG!.. shows.. wow! I am so afraid my power will increase (eyes).. shit.. nvm..

Dad wun mind rite? Hehe..

N guess wat? I wana have braces for my teeth.. its not that horrible rite?! I'm just fixing my teeth.. not that it looks ugly but I feel its not perfect.. I really want my first kiss to be PERFECT u know.. HAHAHAHAHA~

PS: if u wana hang out.. please tell me.. I wun mind.. haha.. I'm FREE 24/7! Just contact me in my c-box or my mail (cute_girl930729@msn.com)!

Xoxo.. muakxxx!