About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, March 5, 2012

an instinct for survival.

… When chaos or conflict breaks through, people often doubt easily because it is a natural instinct for survival…

[Mistrust, misunderstandings..]

That’s part of my 3rd imperfect paragraph for my essay. Took me THIS long to figure that out huh? Even when I’m going through a similar situation as my essay continues on. Heck, I believe everyone is going through a slightly similar situation. It’s the way of life.

He throws me this obstacle, believing that I might in fact be able to go around it myself, and even if I can’t, He will still provide a way out.. it is believed to be that way.

& yet, half way through my essay, I found tears. It has been quite a long time since I had them. I wanted them to comfort me before, I needed them to comfort me and help me pull myself through, but they didn’t budge. & at the time when I’m least expecting them, they just burst through. great! my essay is a mess. my life is a mess. everything I touch will turn into a mess.

then the song goes:

I will trust in you

I will trust in you.. with all my heart

.. You are my hope, my everything..

IMG_1816

seems easy to sing, seems easy to believe when I read it, but when tested, I fail.

停止,硬着心,往上看。

Love, Hannah