About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

He’s gone. =(

='(

SOBS!

Chang Ron is now on his way (in the plane) to NZ!

Leaving me behind with all my sorrows and pain.. (ok fine, im exaggerating) but still?!! I'm in pain! =(

I don't know. I feel so moody.

Cried in school in front of Shy.

Got red eyes! Pouty lips and sniffing nose! =="

I don't like this.

What can I do? He has gone. =(

Sigh.

Anyway. I just can send a silent prayer to God to protect him and be with him.

Ok. So I went to school today.

=(

I felt so tired!

Cleaned the bio lab!

Then later we cam-whored in class while 'mopping' the floor with a broom?! LOL!

I just don't like my class people. They are so full of themselves!

COME ON!

First you said we can have our own wrapping papers for our tables and now NO?!!! after I bought the wrapper?!!! ISH!

Pity Alisson. She tore hers. =(

Everything went ok later on. LOL

Took pictures here and there! I love my camera. It comes back alive when I really need it! LOL! =D


 

Love, Hannah

PS: I'm pissed and sad because of him too but still, I love and adore him.

PPS: I miss and will always miss you, CHANG RON!

PPPS: Suhas! If you're reading this. HI!!! I miss you too and always will be!

PPPPS: Serene.. you don't need me to tell you right? Ok fine. I MISS YOU TOO!

PPPPPS: why do I miss everyone but don't feel like I'm being missed. YAIKS!

PPPPPPS: I wish to change to an art student! HELP!