About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

eating problems??

hihi..
wow..
these past few days my hometown has been raining non stop..
*gosh*...
its really hard to cope up with a bad weather..
n i guess i was under the weather too..


my tummy has been rude to me!!!
i have really been loving food these few weeks... (like thats not usually me cos u know my keeping fit thing at bla bla..)
but i guess food is really an enjoyment of life...
same goes to sleeping for me..
haha..
LMAO
but sadly my tummy wasn't feeling well..
it was like i had anorexia or some sort..
i was vomiting even after a few drops of water..
it was getting worse...
i feel like vomiting every time i see food...
that was harsh huh??
it was really painful..
plus the taste of the vomit is so bitter..
ewww...
yuck..
i hate i hate!!!


i guess cos my tummy was under the weather...
but nvm..
i'm fine now...
its just hard to NOT eat..
but cool u know???
3-5 days not eating...
i lost 5 big big KG!!
wow huh??
thanks thanks..,.
but please take my advice...
EAT!!
dun NOT eat..
eating is great...
just watch ur limit that's all...
okay???


xoxo
=love strawberries babe..=
hugs n kisses